Relax. Unwind. Network. Workout. Swing a Club. Swim a Lap. Smell the Flowers. Smash an Ace. Cheer a Swimmer. Get a Drink. Hold a Meeting. Take a Nap. Go back for Seconds. Leave room for Dessert!
The N.C. State University Club was dedicated in 1965 and serves N.C. State supporters, including faculty, staff and alumni. The facility and its land were donated by the Reynolds family and are situated on approximately ninety acres of land in Wake County. The membership voted unanimously to change the name of the NCSU Faculty Club to the N.C. State University Club, placed the Club under a new and improved management team and extended membership eligibility to N.C. State Alumni. The University Club is a family-oriented facility controlled and governed as a private club by the membership. Through monthly dues, faculty, staff and alumni provide for themselves and their families the use of facilities such as dining and banquet facilities, a nine-hole par three golf course, swimming pools, tennis courts, nature park, a fitness center, and a covered picnic area.
A tour of the club can be arranged with the Membership Director by calling The Club office at 828-0308
As we continue to enjoy all the good things associated with the completion of Phase I of the “Bright Future Ahead” campaign, we must capture that excitement as we move into Phase II or the final phase.
Phase II will include a 3825 square feet addition off the back of the existing building near the putting green. This new addition will house a 60 seat (approximate), 1450 square feet of member dining with a more casual feel with a sports theme and plenty of flat screen televisions to watch. It will also include a 1450 square feet “Members Only” bar that will accommodate an additional 70 seat (approximate) for dinner or enjoying your favorite beverage. The bar will also have plenty of flat screen TVs and lots of NC State sports memorabilia! This addition will also allow us to enlarge and enhance the current Ada Dalla-Pozza Atrium and create more outside dining and casual porches and patios.
Moving to the other end of the property, Phase II will also include a 3400 square feet pavilion that will include an efficiently designed snack bar kitchen to service the pool, tennis and golf goers. A tennis office, outside accessible bathrooms, an outdoor fire place and 1200 square feet of covered outdoor living space, great for birthday parties and family reunions!
Inside the existing building, Woodrow’s Tavern will be converted to a state of the art conference room that will be available for those groups that may not need a large room. We encourage anyone wanting to make a donation to view the naming opportunties and contact the club with any questions. This is available under the bright future tab.